Monday, February 1, 2010

Messages from Eagle

Dear Eden, I have seen bald eagles twice this week soaring overhead. What is it trying to tell me? When I have seen eagle, I have been worrying about my next home or feeling badly/guilty about things. Thanks for any insight you can provide, B.

Dearest B.,

Eagle is coming to you this week to remind you to remain centered. Eagle is in your center – your animal of Spirit, the one that connects you Source. Eagle flies above you when you are worrying about things that you should not be worrying about: all has occurred as it should, all will be better than fine. All will be blessedly perfect. Eagle is showing you that you need merely ride the air currents to soar: just hold steady, relax, and let Source carry you to where you need to go.

Blessings~Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and questions. Thank you, and be in Joy!